23 July, 2009

Lalala I should be sleeping...

So it turns out the pictures I posted hadn't been fixed long enough combined with a shitty scanner is why they looked subpar. I have better prints of most of those. Plus the filters on my enlarger were being a little shit so basically 90% of my prints are better plus I did some 8x10s of a later roll I shot with Kat modeling. It turned out scrumptious and I would have loved having more time/paper to work with those negatives. I am giving her one of the 5x7s framed but I want to keep all the yummy 8x10s for myself. I am planning on putting them in our house in WA since it is really art deprived.

Tomorrow I am going shopping at Nordie's to pick up some tights and basic fall stuff. I need new shoes, found the perfect pair. Still convincing mother to but them.

Heart hug.

~Ariel

No comments:

Post a Comment