09 July, 2009

I should be getting ready.

French class. Gah. Final and oral exam tomorrow. I think I am dead. Might as well skewer me with a stick. Put me on display to show the world why 4 credit classes in 3 weeks are evil and death to you brain.

I should be getting dressed. Instead I am listening to the Andrews Sisters in my undies and argile socks (borrowed from my mumsy)

Oh. And I got BBQ sauce on my favorite skirt last night so I have to drop that off at the dry cleaners along with a ton of other stuff.

On the good news photography class in 4 days!! YAY! DARKROOM HERE I COME!! Gah. I miss the stench of developer. I think people should make a perfume out of it. True, it would be fairly repulsive and only B&W photography nuts would buy it but hell. It would smell GOOD!

~Ariel. Who's mother took the scale with her to WA so she cannot weigh herself. Is that a sign?

No comments:

Post a Comment