12 July, 2009

C'est DOOOM!

NOOOOO! LONGCHAMP SOLD OUT! OF MY DREAM BAG. *dies* This is not possible. 2-3 days ago they had my lover the légende in patent red droolsworthy bowling bag shaped masterpiece. It's gone. They still have the 4x4 which I love but it's 845 and the légende had been marked down to 450 (crazy shit I know) and I just checked and it's gone. I am dead now.

So french final is tomorrow/today in 5 minutes and photography class starts tomorrow so I gotta pack up my Oly and tally ho. I am all to excited. I am also extremely curious as to what kinds of cameras people will be showing up with in class. I am quite proud of my OM-1n. It stands out in the crowd and I think the lady who lives in the house across the street from my bus stop and is always watching me setting there loading film waiting for my bus to lumber it's whale sized ass down the road thinks it's going to shoot missiles at her. It looks like it could. Hey, at least it isn't a Hasselblad. For the price of those it should be able to shoot missiles. *grumbles about overly expensive incredibly yummy hassies*

So. About the french exam. No way I am getting an A. B is good, be would be fine by me. For a 15 year old in a college french class I think a B is rockin. But if I get an A I am in much better standings to whine about my lack of shoes. (pfft. 15 pairs totally isn't enough. Although I only really wear 10 of them) IF I get an A (NEVER HAPPENING).

So yes. I am going to go curl up in the fetal posission from my loss of my lover.

~Ari

No comments:

Post a Comment