23 February, 2009

Thoughts and cravings.

OK so I have become addicted to 30 rock. I have stayed loyal to my thursday shows since well forever so I never really watched it but I figured I should watch it online and I did and it's funny as hell, I loove Tina Fey *sigh* anyways yes watch it WAATCH IT! *gets out stop watch and attempts to hypnotize you* shit that totally doesn't work... Anyways...

I really want a new bag, ok random yes but I am random so go with it. I am thinking leather because I am really hard on my stuff and leather bags seem to last the longest for me (or canvas but I dont want a canvas bag, I already have one I like) I am thinking hobo or messenger style maybe black but I could go for brown but I want something really slouchy looking but still interesting. Currently I am in love with these bags: de Lacy specifically this bag and this bag. Now I do normally mind fur but cow hide just doesn't bother me, cow and sheep I can do but nothing else (mostly becaue I've had them for pets and love them too much..) like no rabbit, or wolf but those the fur is just uuuhhh. The bag is a weird mix of modern and almost primal plus I love how leather smells. Anyways back on the bag topic well sorta, I go to a major hippie school and most of my friends would drop kick me out of the window if I wore that, seriously. I just wouldn't want to piss people off. I know that sounds odd because I love the design for being unique and it would get some raised eyebrows but I just wouldn't want to offend people. But damn it's GORGEOUS!

Enough for now, I just thought I would put those out there and really check out the site he has some great bags!

~Ari

No comments:

Post a Comment