25 February, 2009

School!

Yay so I uploaded or whatever a ton of CDs last night and was really happy to find that a bunch of them have some classical songs I love and have been looking for forever. Sadly the second chopin CD was really dissapointing, the playing was gorgeous (of course) but the music was just to roudy. The waltz CD is so goregous I just wish this one lived up to those standered. There was also this one CD of lute music from scotland that was really gorgeous and also I found a really good Miles Davis CD.

School has been good so far (I am still there, it's break right now) I went to starbucks for lunch and I couldn't believe it, THEY CHARGE YOU FOR FUCKING INTERNET GRRR! I hate them, but they are still my addiction and they have really cheap bagels too. So after that I went shoe shopping well I didn't get any shoes of course, it's durring my lunch break but it's fun to look! So then I went by moon struck and picked up a chocolate for my mom and a chocolate for me. They had the most adorable lady bug truffles but they were 3.50 a piece which I can't afford at all...

Uh oh class is starting

~Ari

No comments:

Post a Comment