24 February, 2009

Done and not done.

So I have a lot of shit to do, homework, yeah that kind of shit *gags* So I have to do an essay on darwin's 4 postulates 4-5 pages due tomorrow (eeek, well the rough draft is done...) for bio. I need to read 7 chapters of the great gatsby for lit/comp plus notes (by tomorrow, and that's what hour long bus rides are for, right?) an essay about 3 generations of my family somewhat consistant to what I said in class (due tomorrow) and thats for sociology joy joy... And a five paragraph essay... IN FRENCH! FUCK! GAG! DIE! Grr... I so don't speak french... Well I guess I can ask what something is introduce myself and call someone a bastard and come on what else do you need to know in reality (or how much is that knowing my current clothing cravings...) but oohh no we are learning vocabulary for soccer, excuse moi, football *sigh* I don't get that game in english and I really don't get it in french... OH! It gets better, then I need to read a 2-3 (I can't remember) chapters of this book in french and summerize it and make decent looking comics out of it and do a sheet on passe compose. Grr.. And what have I done today? Well I've had two snacks, whatched three episodes of 30 rock, practised clair de lune on the piano (grrrr) read my daily blog allowance and charged my ipod and now I am procrastinating, YAY!

Blah. I want shoes.

~Ari

1 comment:

  1. yes
    see this:
    http://www.nooong.com/News/Details.htm?3|87

    ReplyDelete