24 February, 2009

Me and my damn music...

Grrr, I still have accomplished zero work *sigh* Ok I typed like 3 paragraphs whoopdy fucking doo. So instead I am loading like 500 (ok 16) CDs onto my computer... Well maybe not all of them I just picked up the ones that looked interesting out of my parents collection and I am listening to them and downloading them now. Right now it's doing Classic Gershwin which I am soo happy they had, it has some of my very favorite songs on it and they are great really clean recordings. I also found the rest of this collection of chopin performed by Artur Rubinstein (one of my favorite pianists) and before I only had one CD and now I have the other one so YAY! I also found a bunch of Debussy which is cool even though I am feeling very murderous towards him right now for putting sooo many sharps in clair de lune it can be very irretating. I also got some classic celtic music and a tooon of Miles Davis so I should be well stocked. I still really want two CDs from itunes, Jack Johnson's first album (sooo addictive, I've been playing my one song from it non stop) and something by Skip James I am so damn addicted to him right now his songs are just so soulfull it makes modern music sound like crap and is great for a kind of blue/grey mood. NOW GO FASTER MAC GO! I HAVE 15 MORE CDS TO GET THROUGH! EEEKK! mmkay well now you know about me and my music addiction and my procastination problem hehe.

~Ari

No comments:

Post a Comment